Proof of stake (PoS) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. This concept states that you can mine or validate block transactions according to how many Plancoin you hold. This means that the more Plancoin you own in your desktop wallet, the more mining power from PoS you have.
In general, staking is storing the PLAN in your desktop wallet and the amount of your PLAN will increase by the time you hold. The more PLAN you have and hold, the more PLAN bonuses you will receive from staking.
Simple steps to stake PLAN:
- Step 1: You need to own PLAN to start staking
- Step 2: Download the Plancoin wallet that fits your desktop operating system in the wallet section of our website, and then boot your Plancoin-qt wallet and wait for your wallet to sync with the networks. You should keep the software until all the blocks are synchronized successfully.
- Step 3: Send PLAN from website, Plancoin software or any other Exchanges to your desktop wallet to stake.
- Step 4: Keep Plancoin software online until your coinbase maturity.
After you withdraw the PLAN from anywhere to your desktop wallet successfully, you need to keep the Plancoin software always online for a certain period of time to have mature Plancoin.
- Step 5: Keep Plancoin software online continuously to receive PLAN from staking
The more and the longer you keep PLAN, the more you will get the percentage of PLAN profit from staking. If you do not keep the Plancoin-qt software online, you cannot stake.
Notes: You should use servers or VPS to keep the Plancoin software.
- June 2018 - December 2018: Receiving 7.5% per month
- January 2019 - June 2019: Receiving 6% per month
- July 2019 - December 2019: Receiving 4.5% per month
- January 2020 - June 2020: Receiving 3.75% per month
- July 2020 - December 2020: Receiving 2.25% per month
- January 2021 - June 2021: Receiving 1.125% per month